Andrew Watson of First Vehicle Leasing answers Barker's Dozen
15 October 2014
First Vehicle Leasing's sales manager looks up to his boss and must have a good-sized garage.
1. What was your first job?
Delivery driver/building furniture.
2. What was your first company car?
A Ford Transit.
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey?
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better?
5. What's your biggest achievement?
Surviving three network franchisee award trips.
6. Who are your role models?
Apart from my parents, Andy Bell obviously (First Vehicle Leasing managing director).
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done?
Gave myself an electric shock from a motorbike last weekend.
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting?
The marketing strategy for a Peugeot 208.
9. What's in your garage?
Peugeot 308 and Type-R Honda cars, Suzuki GSX-R and Gas Gas 280 TXT motorbikes, and a LEM Quad quad bike.
10. What's the worst thing about your job?
A lack of time.
11. What one law would you make or change?
Ambulance-chasing claims companies should be banned.
12. What keeps you awake at night?
Committed stock offers.
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date?