Andy Neale of Automotional answers Barker's Dozen
10 September 2014
Automotional's co-founder once drove a Rover 3500 SD1 for the police, listens to 5 Live, and has lost 30lbs.
1. What was your first job
A police officer.
2. What was your first company car?
Rover 3500 SD1 police traffic car.
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey?
Radio 5 Live.
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better?
5. What's your biggest achievement?
Leaving a proper job and starting my own business.
6. Who are your role models?
Richard Branson, Walt Disney and my parents.
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done?
Leaving a proper job and starting my own business!
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting?
9. What's in your garage?
Golf clubs, lawn mower and tools.
10. What's the worst thing about your job?
Completing tenders written by people who know nothing about what they
11. What one law would you make or change?
Mandate immediate payment of all correctly submitted invoices thereby
doing away with the need for credit controllers and banks.
12. What keeps you awake at night?
Since I lost 30lbs last year, nothing.
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date?
Anyone who has interesting stories to tell. I guess that discounts most celebrities!