Andrew Wady of Citroen UK answers Barker's Dozen
05 December 2011
Andrew Wady, fleet director of Citroen UK: "The only thing holding us back is the brand image"
BusinessCar's Paul Barker puts 13 testing questions to another victim
1. What was your first job? A commercial store manager for Marks & Spencer.
2. What was your first company car? Ford Cougar.
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey? Comedy half-hour on Radio 4.
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better? Time management!
5. What's your biggest achievement? I'm particularly pleased with our 'Business Class' marketing campaign. It's helping us raise our profile within the industry.
6. Who are your role models? My father. He joined the army at 16 and worked his way up to become a major. He was extremely hard working and well liked.
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done? Choosing to learn German as a foreign language at school. I should have chosen French!
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting? How best to leverage the success of Sebastien Loeb and the Citroen WRC Rally Team.
9. What's in your garage? A Grand C4 Picasso.
10. What's the worst thing about your job? Not having enough time to do all the things I'd like to do.
11. What one law would you make or change? I'd introduce variable speed limits on motorways like they have in France and raise the maximum speed to 80mph.
12. What keeps you awake at night? My young children generally!
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date? Actress Audrey Tautou. She could help me learn my French.