Chris McClellan of Remote Asset Management Ltd answers Barker's Dozen
24 January 2014
.. starts with milk rounds and ends with Mendes.
Chris McClellan, CEO and co-founder of Remote Asset Management Ltd
1. What was your first job?
A milk round.
2. What was your first company car?
A Citroen Xantia.
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey?
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better?
5. What's your biggest achievement?
Winning Entrepreneur of the Year at the National Business Awards 2009.
6. Who are your role models?
Richard Branson, life coach Anthony Robbins and Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff.
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done?
Hanging out of a train in Zimbabwe.
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting?
How to improve internal processes.
9. What's in your garage?
A Range Rover.
10. What's the worst thing about your job?
Finding the time to get things done.
11. What one law would you make or change?
I would change tax policy, both corporate and personal. I would create a clear, simple and fairer system that would benefit everyone and avoid the issues that are currently producing negative feelings across all sections of society.
12. What keeps you awake at night?
General business, sales growth, operational improvements.
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date?
Actress Eva Mendes.
||Remote Asset Management Ltd
||CEO & co-founder
|Sum up your company in 13 words or fewer:
||Award-winning vehicle-tracking solutions designed to cut fuel costs and increase productivity.