David Wallace of Epyx answers Barker's Dozen
01 March 2013
Epyx's sales boss would like a law against middle lane road hogs and a date with Lisa Snowdon.
1. What was your first job? Working in retail banking for Barclays in London.
2. What was your first company car? Rover 800.
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey?
Radio 5 Live.
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better? Play golf.
5. What's your biggest achievement? A business turnaround of £50m.
6. Who are your role models? Tim Parker (current Samsonite chairman and chief executive).
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done? Locked myself out of my car.
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting? Sales forecasts.
9. What's in your garage? Everything but a car.
10. What's the worst thing about your job? Travelling.
11. What one law would you make or change? Fine drivers that hog the middle lane of motorways when the inside lane is clear.
12. What keeps you awake at night? Everything.
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date? Lisa Snowdon.
Name: David Wallace;
Job title: Sales and business development director;
Home town: Camberley, Surrey;
Family: Wife and four children;
Sum up your company in 13 words or fewer: The market leading automotive e-business.