Jaguar's Geoff Cousins answers Barker's Dozen
20 July 2009
Geoff Cousins is UK MD of Jaguar
BusinessCar deputy editor Paul Barker puts 13 testing questions to the managing director of Jaguar
1. What was your first job?
Finance analyst at Chrysler UK.
2. What was your first company car?
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey?
Soft rock playlist on iPod.
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better?
Play a musical instrument.
5. What's your biggest achievement?
Attaining current role.
6. Who are your role models?
No particular role models - bits of different people.
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done?
Caught the wrong bus on my first day of work.
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting?
Sales forecast for the next three months!
9. What's in your garage?
New Jaguar XF Diesel S.
10. What's the worst thing about your job?
The number of meetings.
11. What one law would you make or change?
Reduce the number of points for speeding.
12. What keeps you awake at night?
Welsh rugby results and getting Jaguar through the next 12 months.
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date?