Jo Ewen of TR Fleet answers Barker's Dozen
09 December 2013
TR Fleet's commercial director would like to banish reality TV and chat to a genuine Hollywood superstar
Jo Ewen, commercial director at TR Fleet
1. What was your first job?
A silver service waitress, then PA to an MD.
2. What was your first company car?
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey?
DJ Trevor Nelson's new CD.
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better?
Any kind of sport.
5. What's your biggest achievement?
Having a (mostly) happy family.
6. Who are your role models?
Sir Richard Branson because he never shies away from what he believes in and has drive and passion in all that he does.
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done?
That would be underestimating someone's ruthlessness.
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting?
The reliability of suppliers.
9. What's in your garage?
BBQ, gym, paint.
10. What's the worst thing about your job?
Not being able to deliver all that I would like as quickly as I would like it - although that's probably more about me than the job!
11. What one law would you make or change?
No motorway toll charges - or ban reality TV!
12. What keeps you awake at night?
Nothing. I am always shattered by the time I go to bed.
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date?
Audrey Hepburn - I would like to hear about her childhood struggles and how that shaped the work she did in aid of children, and about the films she made and how she kept looking wonderful.
||Married, with kids Hugo (two) and Tayla (three)
|Sum up your company in 13 words or fewer:
||A committed approach to delivering unbiased fleet consultancy and risk management services.