Jonny Miller of Glass's answers Barker's Dozen
02 January 2014
The 13 answers from the head of manufacturer sales at Glass's range from surviving a black run to dating Brook
Jonny Miller, head of manufacturer sales at Glass's
1. What was your first job?
Used car account manager at Fiat Group Automobiles.
2. What was your first company car?
An Alfa 156 1.8 Twin Spark Veloce.
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey?
The Prodigy - old-school dance! Great music to drive to.
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better?
Play golf - I always think I'm good, then I get on to the golf course and my swing leaves a lot to be desired!
5. What's your biggest achievement?
Getting this current job. I always wanted to work for a company that genuinely puts customers at the heart of what it does. Oh, and surviving getting down the 'black run' on my first ever ski trip.
6. Who are your role models?
I'm still waiting to decide - nobody has made the list yet.
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done?
Skiing down the 'black run' mentioned above - it was my first skiing holiday and only my second ever day on the slopes. There were a few scary moments.
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting?
Future forecast values - how they can benefit the industry and what we can offer to improve the lives of our customers.
9. What's in your garage?
Bikes, lawn mower, golf clubs, general rubbish - but no room for my Volvo XC60, unfortunately.
10. What's the worst thing about your job?
Going on the M25 to the office when it's at a standstill.
11. What one law would you make or change?
Up the speed limit on the motorway to 80mph.
12. What keeps you awake at night?
Our two-year old boy.
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date?
That one's easy: Kelly Brook.
||Glass's Information Services
||Head of manufacturer sales
||High Wycombe, Bucks
||Married, with a two-year old son
|Sum up your company in 13 words or fewer:
|Big brand going in the right direction.