Joy Cooper of Auto Windscreens UK answers Barker's Dozen
16 January 2012
BusinessCar's Paul Barker puts 13 testing questions to another victim
1. What was your first job? Helping in my parents' off-licence, although at the time I was only 14 years old so was restricted to the sweet counter!
2. What was your first company car? Vauxhall Astra.
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey? The new Will Young album Echoes.
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better? Say 'no'. I'm still mastering the art of learning to decline effectively when I really need to!
5. What's your biggest achievement? On a personal note my two amazing children. In business, taking up the current role at Auto Windscreens - it's been quite a journey.
6. Who are your role models? Princess Diana - she personified beauty inside and out.
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done? I fell for an Auto Windscreens April Fool joke. We won't go into detail - let's just say it's my finest blonde moment yet!
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting? USP discussions.
9. What's in your garage? Porsche 911 Carrera 4.
10. What's the worst thing about your job? There really isn't a downside.
11. What one law would you make or change? Benefit law - if able to work you should be willing to.
12. What keeps you awake at night? Very little.
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date? Jude Law.