Ken Trinder of Epyx answers Barker's Dozen
20 July 2010
Epyx's Ken Trinder
BusinessCar's Paul Barker puts 13 testing questions to another victim
1. What was your first job? Civil servant.
2. What was your first company car? Hillman Hunter.
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey? Tommy Cooper's 'Don't jump off the roof, Dad' routine. I needed cheering up after listening to the news!
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better? Play golf.
5. What's your biggest achievement? I think being part of the team that brought 1link to the market. It has been very exciting.
6. Who is your role model? Simon Weston and Jimmy Connors. I love a fighting spirit.
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done? Threw a brick at a wasps' nest. They didn't like it much!
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting? The price of fuel.
9. What's in your garage? An Atco lawn mower and a lot of stuff that will come in handy some day including an inflatable killer whale.
10. What's the worst thing about your job? The pay.
11. What one law would you make or change? The Human Rights Act.
12. What keeps you awake at night? My wife's snoring (I hope she does not read this or I am dead).
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date? The Pussycat Dolls