Lorraine Farnon answers Barker's Dozen
01 August 2011
BusinessCar's Paul Barker puts 13 testing questions to another victim
1. What was your first job? I was an apprentice hairdresser.
2. What was your first company car? Ford Fiesta 1.1.
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey? Plan B, The Defamation of Strickland Banks.
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better? Ski.
5. What's your biggest achievement? Having two fabulous children.
6. Who are your role models? Helen Keller (deaf and blind author and political activist).
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done? Midnight skiing!
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting? New premises.
9. What's in your garage? Junk!
10. What's the worst thing about your job? Looking for new premises.
11. What one law would you make or change? I would make rudeness a criminal offence.
12. What keeps you awake at night? Worrying about my kids.
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date? Sting.