Nick Boddington of MIB Data Solutions answers Barker's Dozen
12 September 2011
BusinessCar's Paul Barker puts 13 testing questions to another victim
1. What was your first job? Sales consultant at a B2B data company.
2. What was your first company car? An Audi. I had to start my own firm to get one.
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey? Jay-Z. My wife laughs as I'm this ex-public school boy listening to hip hop! It motivates me.
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better? Be more patient.
5. What's your biggest achievement? Building the best fleet database.
6. Who are your role models? My father-in-law. He has built up companies from scratch and floated them. He has also had some downs so helps me identify potential mistakes before they happen.
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done? Not set up MIB five years earlier.
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting? It was building our brand.
9. What's in your garage? A gym and a freezer.
10. What's the worst thing about your job? Waiting for clients' decisions.
11. What one law would you make or change? Make the working day longer.
12. What keeps you awake at night? Chasing deals and my youngest boy preferring his mum and dad's bed.
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date? There's only one for me. (Love you dear!)