Paul Busby of Viezu Technologies answers Barker's Dozen
14 February 2012
BusinessCar's Paul Barker puts 13 testing questions to another victim
1. What was your first job?
Apprentice technician with Saab.
2. What was your first company car?
A baby blue Nissan Primera GT 2.0 - I still miss it now.
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey?
Radio 4 - I love Desert Island Discs.
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better?
5. What's your biggest achievement?
Building Viezu.com from scratch to having more than 340 dealers worldwide - it makes me very proud.
6. Who are your role models?
Richard Branson, Duncan Bannatyne (Dragons' Den) and Chris Blackwell (founder of Island Records).
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done?
When I was eight I put my finger into a bicycle chain to see if it was loose - while I was still peddling! Many stitches later.
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting?
How to keep UK dealer service and volume high in a tough market.
9. What's in your garage?
A stunning black supercharged and tuned Jaguar XKR 5.0 and a Range Rover Vogue TDV8 - never be without a Range Rover.
10. What's the worst thing about your job?
Driving in the UK - it's miserable, expensive and slow.
11. What one law would you make or change?
Bring in German-style motorways.
12. What keeps you awake at night?
Not much these days.
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date?
Actress Thandie Newton - intelligent, beautiful and down to earth.