Pippa Elves of Augoglass answers Barker's Dozen
01 September 2011
BusinessCar's Paul Barker puts 13 testing questions to another victim
1. What was your first job? Working in my parent's pub.
2. What was your first company car? Golf 1.9TDI.
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey? Radio 1.
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better? Sport. I have hand-eye co-ordination issues.
5. What's your biggest achievement? My career, but hopefully there's more to come!
6. Who are your role models? Richard Branson and my mum.
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done? Many, many things I'd rather not mention! But using the word 'incontinence' instead of 'inconvenience' in a customer letter features quite highly on the list.
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting? Legal jargon.
9. What's in your garage? I currently don't have one, but am working on it.
10. What's the worst thing about your job? Spending too much time in traffic jams.
11. What one law would you make or change? I would abolish stamp duty.
12. What keeps you awake at night? Everything - I am a very light sleeper.
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date? Brad Pitt.for his conversation.