Seat's Nick Andrews answers Barker's Dozen
26 May 2009
BusinessCar deputy editor Paul Barker puts 13 testing questions to Seat's new fleet boss Nick Andrews
1. What was your first job?
A buyer at Regatta Outdoor Clothing.
2. What was your first company car?
Ford Escort 1.8D LX - in white!
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey?
Oasis - Live Forever.
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better?
Reduce my golf handicap to single figures.
5. What's your biggest achievement?
It's still to happen - but getting this job is a start!
6. Who are your role models?
Inspirational leaders with proven success.
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done?
Supporting Manchester City for over 30 years.
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting?
Would we have enough production of the new Exeo to satisfy demand.
9. What's in your garage?
1979 Mini 1275cc painted in Gulf Oil blue/orange.
10. What's the worst thing about your job?
People's reliance on e-mail as a primary form of communication.
11. What one law would you make or change?
Get rid of the whole clocks forward/clocks back situation - crazy!
12. What keeps you awake at night?
My dog - his name is Bentley.
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date?