Tim Hudson of Aston Barclay answers Barker's Dozen
03 October 2011
BusinessCar's Paul Barker puts 13 testing questions to another victim
1. What was your first job? Civil servant working for HM Customs and Excise.
2. What was your first company car? Ford Sierra 2.0GLS.
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey? Radio 2.
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better? Play the guitar.
5. What's your biggest achievement? Appearing in a dance show!
6. Who are your role models? My mum.
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done? Fall off the end of Southend Pier - please don't ask!
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting? It was staff uniform standards.
9. What's in your garage? A Mini Cabrio and a 1973 go-kart.
10. What's the worst thing about your job? Being seven miles from home!
11. What one law would you make or change? None.
12. What keeps you awake at night? My son's A-Level results!
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date? Danni Minogue.