Steve Chesworth of Fuel Card Services answers Barker's Dozen
19 November 2014
The managing director of Fuel Card Services mentions Escorts, Gates and marathons in his interrogation.
1. What was your first job?
Apprentice painter and decorator.
2. What was your first company car?
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey?
Chris Evans on Radio 2.
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better?
5. What's your biggest achievement?
Becoming managing director of a company that will turn over £1bn.
6. Who are your role models?
Olympian Steve Redgrave and Bill Gates.
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done?
A mountain marathon.
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting?
What the market will look like in five years.
9. What's in your garage?
My wife's car.
10. What's the worst thing about your job?
Not being in control of market prices.
11. What one law would you make or change?
Allow companies to claim back all duty on bad debts.
12. What keeps you awake at night?
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date?