Next week: BusinessCar test drive bonanza
05 September 2014
Author: Daniel Puddicombe
Find out what's coming up on businesscar.co.uk in the next week...
Alongside our regular content, the BusinessCar website will be hosting a feast of new first drive reports from crucial and exciting new fleet-relevant cars next week, as manufacturers move out of holiday mode and build up to their autumn collection.
- On Monday, it's Volkswagen's new performance plug-in, the Golf GTE.
- Tuesday will bring a test of Nissan's return to the core lower medium fleet arena with the Pulsar.
- It's the all-new third-generation Audi TT on Wednesday.
- Our test of the revised version of the UK's top-selling fleet car - the Ford Focus - will be published on Thursday.
- We round of the week with a test drive of Peugeot's facelifted 508.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter and sign up for our weekly newsletter to hear about these key drives first.