Subaru Levorg to cost from £27,495
11 August 2015
Author: Daniel Puddicombe
Subaru has confirmed its new Levorg estate will be priced from £27,495 when it goes on sale next month.
The new model is powered by a new 170hp 1.6-litre petrol engine, which emits 164g/km of CO2 and returns 40mpg. Like the majority of Subarus, the engine is mated to a four-wheel-drive system.
Engineers are promising the estate will be one of the most refined Subarus yet, while the cabin will benefit from the brand's latest factory-fit infotainment system, bespoke sports seats and, according to Subaru, premium materials.
Active safety equipment featured on the Levorg includes the new Subaru Rear Vehicle Detection system, which alerts drivers to vehicles which are crossing from behind, while it is also fitted with a blind spot detector, a lane change assist feature and a rear cross traffic alert.
Subaru claimed it expects the vehicle to receive a five-star EuroNCAP safety rating when it is tested later this year.
Standard equipment on the Levorg also includes:
- auto LED headlamps
- rain-sensing wipers
- front fog lamps
- metallic paint
- 18-inch dark grey alloy wheels
- privacy glass
- keyless access and push-button start
- bespoke leather heated front sports seats
- 60/40 split-folding and reclining rear seats
- two 12-volt power outlets, four USB ports (two in the front, two in the rear)
- 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment and navigation system with Subaru Starlink connectivity,
- dual-zone air-conditioning
- rear parking camera