Activa strengthens LCV team
20 May 2016
Author: Daniel Puddicombe
Activa Contracts has expanded its van team to meet growing demand from fleet managers.
According to the leasing division of Arnold Clark, LCVs account for 25% of its contract hire deals at present.
The firm has appointed Jack Ball to the new post of commercial vehicle manager in order to oversee this growth plan.
Ball has spent 19 years in the industry, most recently working for VMS Fleet Management.
Activa has also formed partnerships with the following companies to deliver its 'one-stop shop' promise to customers:
· Bott to provide vehicle conversion, racking and livery solutions
· Ashwoods Lightfoot for in-vehicle driver behaviour technology
· Warnerbus and Gowrings Mobility which each provide bespoke welfare bus conversion expertise
· Vehicle bodybuilders Trucksmith
· Stone Hardy for tail lift services.
"There is huge corporate demand for LCVs so it makes sense to further enhance Activa Contracts' proposition to clients and prospects with a specialist dedicated consultancy-based approach," Ball said.