Ogilvie relaunches driver app
11 October 2016
Author: Daniel Puddicombe
Ogilvie Fleet has relaunched its driver guide app with a new name and features.
Now known as the Happy Drivers app, the guide is also available to people who are not Ogilvie Fleet customers for the first time.
Features included within the app, which is available for free for Android and Apple users, are:
- 'Find my nearest' - fuel station, EV recharging point, tyre centre, car park or supermarket
- Breakdown and replacement glass service providers
- Driving tips, including what to do in the event of an incident and for driving abroad.
- Company car benefit-in-kind tax calculators
- Vehicle wear-and-tear checklists
"The company has a vast knowledge bank and we want to share that information with all drivers as the benefits go well beyond just those of our own customers," said Ogilvie Fleet sales and marketing director Nick Hardy. "The app ensures that information to company car and van drivers, as well as fleet managers, is provided 24 hours a day, in the easiest possible way.