Jon Brewer of StopAd answers Barker's Dozen
14 February 2011
BusinessCar's Paul Barker puts 13 testing questions to another victim
1. What was your first job?
Not counting my role as a paperboy, my first job was labouring on a building site in the holidays.
2. What was your first company car?
Ford Escort - 1.4-litre K-reg in powder blue.
3. What did you listen to on your last car journey?
My car phone - I'm always on it! But when I do get peace, it is Radio 1.
4. What one thing do you wish you could do better?
Play golf. I had lessons and I got worse!
5. What's your biggest achievement?
Making a success from a business start-up that I knew nothing about.
6. Who are your role models?
Muhammad Ali. If he lost it was because his ".vision wasn't clear enough".
7. What's the stupidest thing you've done?
Naming a brunette as my ideal date when I married a blonde!
8. What was the most hotly debated topic at your last meeting?
We don't tend to debate things hotly.I'm always right!
9. What's in your garage?
It's full of hoarded stuff that I should get rid of but can't bear to!
10. What's the worst thing about your job?
Anything to do with too much detail; I'm a big picture person.
11. What one law would you make or change?
I would allow smoking in properly air-conditioned, designated areas. I believe that the smoking ban has destroyed an industry and negatively effected social interaction.
12. What keeps you awake at night?
Too much good food and wine.terrible acid!
13. Who is your ideal celebrity date?
Megan Fox.minus the tattoos!